5 Star Tour - Route 62 and Garden Route
- Experience the best of Africa on a Touring Harley Davidson. An amazing tour through the world famous Route 62 in Cape Town and joining the majestical Garden Route to enjoy the breath taking views.
- This tour is catered ifor in 5 star elegance with Chaîne des Rôtisseurs chefs (an international society devoted to choice dining and the camaraderie of the table) plus a traditional mix of great South African Chefs.
- Dinning will be just as much a part of the experience as each and every stop will be enjoyed with unique cuisine
- Great Optional extra - Bring along your own private masseur, who can see to your personal body health
- Please Note : This Route is 100% unique and special to Amakhaya Harley Tours, as it has been developed by the owner (Pierre Dohrmann) with over 5 years of speciality touring
- The tour leader can entertain you in English, German, Spanish or French
4 Star Accommodation with views to die for...
- Tour 1 : Cape Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Chapmans Peak - Misty Cliffs - Ostrich Farm - Cape Point - Penguin Beach Boulders - Old Boyes Drive - Constantia - Hout Bay ( distance 170km)
- Tour 2: Hermanus Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Muizenberg - Gordons Bay - Pringle Bay - Kleinmond - Hermanus - Caledon - Sir Lowrys Pass - Hout Bay (distance 300km)
- Tour 3: Four Pass Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Sir Lowry’s Pass - Grabouw - Franshoek - Stellenbosch - Muizenburg- Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 4: West Cowast Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Blouberg Strand - Langebaan - Darling - Malmesbury - Durbanville - Hout Bay (distance 260km)
- Tour 5: Baainskloof Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Wellington - Baainskloof Pass - R43 Worcester - Paarl - Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 6: Mitchells PassTour: Departs Hout Bay - Malmesbury - Riebeeck Kastell - Tulbagh - Ceres Mitchell’s Pass - Touws River - Hex River Pass - De Doorns - Worcester - Villiersdorp - Grabouw - Sir Lowrys Pass - Hout Bay( distance 400km)
- Tour 7: Cape Agulhas Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Muizenburg - Kleinmond - BotRivier - Caledon - R316 Napier - Bredarsdorp - Cape Agulhas - Hout Bay ( distance 450km)
Full Day Tours: from 150 to 300 km length (or more)
- Peninsula Tour (Cape of Good Hope)
- Winelands Tour (Including Wine /Cheese Tasting)
- Two Passes Tour (Bains KLoof and Du Toits Kloof)
- Four Passes Tour to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek Winelands
(Sir-Lowry's-Pass, Viljoens-Pass, Helshoogte-Pass, Franschhoek Pass)
- Whale Coast Tour (Betty Bay and Hermanus, Whale Watching)
2 Days Tour: from 300 to 550 km length
- Montagu (Koggemans Pass)
- West Coast (Langebaan, Clanwilliam)
- Gansbaai (Hermanus, Gansbaai, Great White Shark Gage Diving)
5-7 Days Tour
Route 62 - Tour A
Cape Town - Montagu - Oudtshoorn - Storms River - Knysna - Hermanus - Cape Town:
One of the most spectacular Tours: ROUTE 62, Little Karoo, South Africa. You can compare the Route 62 with the legendary Route 66 in the U.S.A. Both routes were built in the 1920´s, the difference: the Route 62 is still complete in full length (til Port Elisabeth) We combine the best: Route 62 and the Garden Route to an awesome round trip.
The tours are individually designed from 4 people to maximum 12. We combine half day Harley driving (250 -300 km per day) and half day adventure or sight seeing. The Harleys are in company with a microbus for luggage or extra people and a trailer for the reserve Harley. So you will have an unique Harley Davidson experience and even more: drive a Big 5 Quad Safari, relax at the Hot Springs in Montagu, feed or ride an ostrich in Oudtshoorn (ostrich capital of the world), visit a crocodile farm, experience the "Letter Box" on the adventure trip through the Cango Caves or climb on 30 m high tree for a Tree Canopy Tour!
Addo Elephant Park - Tour B
Cape Town - Montagu - Oudtshoorn - Storms River - Port Elisabeth - Knysna Hermanus - Cape Town:
We extent Tour A and ride all the way to Addo Elephant Park located in the Zuurberg Mountains, less then an hour from Port Elisabeth.