Amakhaya American Bike Rentals & Tours
We offer Harleys for rental or chauffeured rides throughout Cape Town, Peninsula or Wine Areas. There are optional trips from half an hour to a day ride. Tours can also be arranged to suit individual's requirements. All you need is long pants, enclosed footwear and a camera or video to capture the experience. We provide a jacket and a helmet.
We offer Incentive Group Tours for a Maximum of 60 persons per booking.
Treat yourself to the ride of your life on a Top of the Harley Davidson motorcycle...
Disclosure: This website has no affiliation to Harley-Davidson and / or Harley or their trademarks or their businesses worldwide. Harley-Davidson is a registered trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc.
Harley Tours Cape Town Information
5 Star Tour - Route 62 and Garden Route
- Experience the best of Africa on a Touring Harley Davidson. An amazing tour through the world famous Route 62 in Cape Town and joining the majestical Garden Route to enjoy the breath taking views.
- This tour is catered ifor in 5 star elegance with Chaîne des Rôtisseurs chefs (an international society devoted to choice dining and the camaraderie of the table) plus a traditional mix of great South African Chefs.
- Dinning will be just as much a part of the experience as each and every stop will be enjoyed with unique cuisine
- Great Optional extra - Bring along your own private masseur, who can see to your personal body health
- Please Note : This Route is 100% unique and special to Amakhaya Harley Tours, as it has been developed by the owner (Pierre Dohrmann) with over 5 years of speciality touring
- The tour leader can entertain you in English, German, Spanish or French
4 Star Accommodation with views to die for...
- Tour 1 : Cape Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Chapmans Peak - Misty Cliffs - Ostrich Farm - Cape Point - Penguin Beach Boulders - Old Boyes Drive - Constantia - Hout Bay ( distance 170km)
- Tour 2: Hermanus Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Muizenberg - Gordons Bay - Pringle Bay - Kleinmond - Hermanus - Caledon - Sir Lowrys Pass - Hout Bay (distance 300km)
- Tour 3: Four Pass Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Sir Lowry’s Pass - Grabouw - Franshoek - Stellenbosch - Muizenburg- Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 4: West Cowast Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Blouberg Strand - Langebaan - Darling - Malmesbury - Durbanville - Hout Bay (distance 260km)
- Tour 5: Baainskloof Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Wellington - Baainskloof Pass - R43 Worcester - Paarl - Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 6: Mitchells PassTour: Departs Hout Bay - Malmesbury - Riebeeck Kastell - Tulbagh - Ceres Mitchell’s Pass - Touws River - Hex River Pass - De Doorns - Worcester - Villiersdorp - Grabouw - Sir Lowrys Pass - Hout Bay( distance 400km)
- Tour 7: Cape Agulhas Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Muizenburg - Kleinmond - BotRivier - Caledon - R316 Napier - Bredarsdorp - Cape Agulhas - Hout Bay ( distance 450km)
Full Day Tours: from 150 to 300 km length (or more)
- Peninsula Tour (Cape of Good Hope)
- Winelands Tour (Including Wine /Cheese Tasting)
- Two Passes Tour (Bains KLoof and Du Toits Kloof)
- Four Passes Tour to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek Winelands
- (Sir-Lowry's-Pass, Viljoens-Pass, Helshoogte-Pass, Franschhoek Pass)
- Whale Coast Tour (Betty Bay and Hermanus, Whale Watching)
2 Days Tour: from 300 to 550 km length
- Montagu (Koggemans Pass)
- West Coast (Langebaan, Clanwilliam)
- Gansbaai (Hermanus, Gansbaai, Great White Shark Gage Diving)
5-7 Days Tour
Route 62 - Tour A
Cape Town - Montagu - Oudtshoorn - Storms River - Knysna - Hermanus - Cape Town:
One of the most spectacular Tours: ROUTE 62, Little Karoo, South Africa. You can compare the Route 62 with the legendary Route 66 in the U.S.A. Both routes were built in the 1920´s, the difference: the Route 62 is still complete in full length (til Port Elisabeth) We combine the best: Route 62 and the Garden Route to an awesome round trip.
The tours are individually designed from 4 people to maximum 12. We combine half day Harley driving (250 -300 km per day) and half day adventure or sight seeing. The Harleys are in company with a microbus for luggage or extra people and a trailer for the reserve Harley. So you will have an unique Harley Davidson experience and even more: drive a Big 5 Quad Safari, relax at the Hot Springs in Montagu, feed or ride an ostrich in Oudtshoorn (ostrich capital of the world), visit a crocodile farm, experience the "Letter Box" on the adventure trip through the Cango Caves or climb on 30 m high tree for a Tree Canopy Tour!
Addo Elephant Park - Tour B
Cape Town - Montagu - Oudtshoorn - Storms River - Port Elisabeth - Knysna Hermanus - Cape Town:
We extent Tour A and ride all the way to Addo Elephant Park located in the Zuurberg Mountains, less then an hour from Port Elisabeth.
Rent a Motorcycle Cape Town Ts & Cs
Use of rental motorcycles is only allowed on paved roads.
Renter must be at least 23 years of age and in possession of a valid motorbike license, issued at least a year in advance with adequate riding experience.
At pick-up of the rental bike you are required to leave a credit card damage deposit with the rental station. Renter is liable for maximum ZAR 15.000 damage excess per incident.
A 30% deposit is applicable for bookings, which is non refundable in case of no show.
No refunds for early returns.
Visa, Master Card and Amex credit cards are accepted for payments and deposits
Contact us when you want to rent a motorcycle Cape Town and Johannesburg.